Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Burger Adventure: Five Guys

Five Guys Menu
Five Guys
11461 South St.
Cerritos, CA 90703

Five Guys was another one of those popular burger places that I kept hearing about so on our way home from AM^2 Con, my friends and I decided to stop by Five Guys for dinner.
Five Guys free peanuts
FREE PEANUTS: One thing Five Guys is known for is offering free peanuts for customers to scoop and eat while waiting for their food, which is made fresh to order. Although these weren't the best peanuts and their quality was a bit on the low end, they were a tasty way to occupy our time. They even proved to be a source of entertainment once we found out one of my friends didn't know how to eat peanuts in shell! We got a good laugh trying to teach him how to crack them open. Poor guy!
Five Guys Little Cheeseburger
LITTLE CHEESEBURGER W/ EVERYTHING ("ALL THE WAY"): The regular cheeseburger is actually a double cheeseburger so I opted for the "Little Cheeseburger" which only had one patty. All toppings are free so you can customize your burger in whatever way you want, but I got it with "Everything" (aka "All the Way"), which included mayo, lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, and mustard. You also have the option of adding regular onions, jalapenos, green peppers, A1 sauce, BBQ sauce, and hot sauce.
Five Guys Little Cheeseburger with Everything (All the Way)
I really enjoyed my burger. I found it flavorful and juicy and really liked the combo of "everything." Compared to my last burger adventure, I prefer this burger over the burger I had at Fuddruckers.
Five Guys Cajun Fries
CAJUN FRIES: I also prefer Five Guy's Cajun fries over the fries we had at Fuddruckers. Five Guys makes their fries using fresh potatoes, which is always a good thing, but they weren't the best fries I've ever had. They lacked the crisp texture I'm used to, but I still thought they were okay. The fries pictured were actually the small order, but it was enough to feed the 5 of us there.

Overall, I really liked Five Guys. I wish there was one closer to home, but the closest one to where I live is almost 10 miles away in an area I don't normally travel to. It's probably a good thing though. I shouldn't be eating burgers so often. x]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...