Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Friday, December 30, 2011

Anime Food Re-creation: Yumeiro Patissiere's Decorated Cookies

Hello all! I have another Anime Food Re-creation here. In the same episode that Ichigo creates an apple birthday cake for Ringo in Yumeiro Patissiere, she also has a tray of decorated sugar and gingerbread cookies.
Yumeiro Patissiere Decorated Cookies
Ichigo ends up using these cookies to decorate the top of a gingerbread house when she has to redesign her cake. You can check out the Anime Food Re-creation of the gingerbread house by clicking here.

As for my tray of cookies, check these out!

Real Life Anime Food: Yumeiro Patissiere Cookies
I used the Thin, Crisp Gingerbread Cookies recipe from Cook's Illustrated and the Sugar Cookie Icing recipe found on allrecipes.com. It took me awhile to decorate these cookies since there were so many colors and it was my first time using icing to decorate cookies. Even though it was a long process and required lots of patience, I'm happy with my results. Hope you guys enjoyed them too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...