Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, August 6, 2011

McDonald's Strawberry Pie

McDonald's Strawberry Pie $0.69
Did you know McDonald's offered baked Strawberry Pie?! I sure didn't! When I stumbled across this at my local McDonald's, I knew I had to give it a try. I love strawberries!

But honestly though, I was a little wary. I really like McDonald's Apple Pie, but I never liked the Cherry Pie and my experience with the Taro Pie was less than favorable.
McDonald's Strawberry Pie
The outer crust of the Strawberry Pie was the same flaky crust found around the Apple Pie but minus the cinnamon sugar.
McDonald's Strawberry Pie Filling
 The strawberry filling really reminded me of the jelly you'd find in a donut. There were very small chunks of strawberries, but the strawberry flavor was lacking. Surprisingly, it wasn't that sweet. I was actually expecting an overly sweet strawberry jam-like filling, but instead I got a reddish, slightly sweet jelly goo. Interesting, but I wouldn't order it again. I'll be sticking to the Apple Pie I know and love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...