|Fish-shaped Rolls from The Hunger Games (District 4 Bread)|
- Prepare bread dough according to recipe.
- Divide dough into equal pieces.
- Form dough piece into an oval.
- Visually divide the oval into thirds.
- Using your thumb and index finger, pinch the dough so that the oval is divided into a 1/3 section and a 2/3 section.
- Use kitchen shears to cut the 1/3 section in half to create the tail.
- Place onto parchment-lined baking sheet and adjust dough to desired shape.
- Bake according to recipe directions.