|Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties|
For the pumpkin filling, I mixed the following ingredients:
- 1 can of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice.
- Roll out the dough until it is about 1/8-inch thick.
- Use a bowl and cut out circles that are about 4 inches in diameter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of pumpkin filling in the center of each circle.
- Use water to dampen the edges of the crust.
- Fold over the crust and seal the edge with a fork.
- Use a knife to cut vents on the top of the crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes (or until golden brown) at 350 degrees F, rotating the baking pan half way through.