Subscribe: Follow Me on Pinterest

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

(Sorta) Anime Food Re-creation: Lucky Star's Chocolate Cornet

Ever since my cousin showed me Lucky Star, I've been on a quest for chocolate cornets. Today's Anime Food Re-creation is a *sorta* re-creation because I didn't make it, unfortunately. Chocolate cornets are still on my list of anime foods to make, but I won't be able to make them until I find metal cornet horn molds.
Lucky Star - Chocolate Cornet
For now, here is a chocolate cornet from Paris Baguette, an Asian bakery near where I live.

Real Life Anime Food: Chocolate Cornet from Paris Baguette
The chocolate inside is a whipped chocolate buttercream that I actually didn't really like. When I get around to making chocolate cornets, I think I'll use chocolate custard for the filling instead.

Just in case you were wondering, I consider the wide end the "head" and eat it like an ice cream cone from the wide end to the tip. :)

2 comments:

MiNapi said...

I tried making this before and failed... (T.T) It ended up more like a biscuit, lol.

That looks really yummy, just like the anime!

Chrissy said...

Oh no! I feel like chocolate cornets are going to take some trial and error, but chocolate biscuits don't sound too bad. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...